Onsite Catering Terms of Service & Cancellation Policy.
We require 48 hours notice for all cancellations
- Cancellations made before 12:00 noon the day before your event are subject to a 35% cancellation fee.
- We do not accept cancellations after after 12:00pm the day before your event. No exceptions.
- Reductions in the number service attendees must be requested 48 hours prior to day of service. Any reductions made less than 48 hours before service are subject to a 20% service charge.
- Bad Weather (Cancellation) - Our catering rigs are built to cook in the rain so in the event of bad weather, do not worry about the well being of our crew. Each catering team has been trained to cook in bad weather conditions, so you the show will go on. If you wish to cancel your event without giving us a 48 hour notice is subject to a 35% cancellation fee.
- Bad Weather (Reschedule) - We understand that weather plays a huge role in onsite catering events and do not have control over mother nature. Therefore, if you choose to reschedule your event for another day without a 48 hour notice, is subject to a 20% rescheduling fee. You will then have the opportunity to cancel you pending order. All cancellation policies will apply if you proceed with your order.
- Our cancellation fees are a result of the volume of catering affairs we service. All jobs are planned 72 hours prior to service and because we are dealing with live product that is imported from another state.
- A great portion of each affair is completed 48 hours prior to service (paper goods, beverages, condiments, live product flown in from out of the state or picked up from out of state.(Lobsters are flown in from New England and the live crawfish are transported in from out of state.
It is not our wish for anyone to have to cancel their event for any reason and especially because of the weather. We do our best to work with our customers so their events can go on as planned. We appreciate your patronage and understanding.
CLICK HERE to go back to complete your deposit